Thursday, May 22, 2014

Day 10, May 21st

Had a nice night. Time for breakfast. I'm told I have 10 miles of downhill into Hanna where my friend, Kevin Harrison, is working.
I made a drag for the grade to sort of get an idea of what a drag could do. That particular drag was to heavy to allow progress. Maybe next time. I adjusted the brakes a couple of times and had a nice 10 miles. Before I left I saw a really big porcupine.
Got into Hanna and Kevin fed me all I could eat. He made a birthday cookie with a candle. We had fun. Nice fellow.

Rode until about 8:00pm and then went to ask a lady if I could stay on some grass out by the road. She directed me to a gazebo with lights. I'm writing by those lights now. I'm parked on a lawn in what looks like the Garden of Eden. The Lord sure has placed some wonderful people in my path. I'm gonna just curl up and go to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy that you are meeting all these wonderful people! Makes me feel better about you being out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so glad to hear that you are safe and well and meeting folks who are good to you along the way. We loved our visit with you!

    ReplyDelete